Walter's Visit to the UAE

Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm BAAACCCKKKK!!!

After a nice, quiet Thanksgiving, I was ripped outta my home and sent halfway across the world again. Yes, I'm back in the UAE. *sigh*

My trip here this time was BORING. Can you believe it? I flew American Airlines and British Air from Portland to Chicago, Chicago to London, and London to Abu Dhabi. It was BORING! Trust me, after the crap that I went through when I came here on NorthWest/KLM in April, I *WANTED* boring!

It's like the captain on the BA flight was even reading my mind. My first post about the NorthWest flight where the captain was going ON and ON about mountains he climbed as a child, etc, must have resonated with pilots everywhere. After we got settled in, the pilot came on and said he was going to talk to us on takeoff, then "not bore us with any details" until we were about to land in the UAE. SWEET!

I'm working on my "Top ten reasons you'll know you're in the UAE" in my head - I've gotta get that published here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home