Walter's Visit to the UAE

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Yes, there are ghosts in the UAE

I don't know why I would doubt it, but there are ghosts here.

I went to the gym in the hotel for a run yesterday morning. It was 5:35AM and only one other soul was in the gym, at a bike across the room. As I was looking out into the room, a mist of white smoke appeared in the center of the room. I was like, "Who the HELL is smoking in a GYM!". These people over here smoke. I could totally see some bodybuilder doing squats with a cigarette hanging out of their mouth, or working a tricep while holding a cigarette with the other arm. Got the visual now?

Well anyway, this smoke just appeared. I watched it, and it stayed in form as it traversed half the way across the room, where it disappered.

After I finally figured it out, I was like WOW! I just saw an apparition!!! I went back this morning and looked, but nada. Maybe if I get to the gym first and I'm the only one there I'll try and piss the spirit off so it shows itself. I don't really awnt to try that as I'm running on the treadmill. I can just see some pissed off Middle Eastern spirit kick me in the ass while I'm in mid-stride causing me to go ass over teakettle into the middle of the room.

Spirits can be a bitch!

1 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

restaurant Bahrain

 

Post a Comment

<< Home